Founded in 1995, VOZ Advisors, Inc. (VOZ) is a leading international constituency relations firm that specializes in establishing and enhancing partnerships between pharmaceutical, biotech, and diagnostic companies and the diverse groups that influence the success of their products, focusing particularly on patient and professional group relationships. VOZ is founded on the philosophy that winning solutions to today’s healthcare challenges are best realized when patients, patient advocates, and healthcare professionals work together toward common goals.
The Associate assists the project leader, supporting firm projects and developing project deliverables related to firm assignments. The position reports directly to the firm Director level but involves contact with and work for other colleagues.
- Assists project leaders with information gathering as well as presentation and materials development to provide clients with specified deliverables. Tasks include:
- Routinely performing internet searches and secondary research to gather background information on pipeline and approved treatments, therapeutic areas, and disease conditions for new business pitches and client projects.
- Coordinating logistics for conferences, client events, and firm under the supervision of a project lead.
- Developing materials such as Q&As, fact sheets, post-meeting evaluation surveys, and other materials as requested by clients or determined in the scope of work outlined in a proposal.
- Drafting and edits content for patient educational materials and newsletter articles.
- Serves as note-taker at internal and external meetings
- Handles meeting follow-up details, such as drafting thank you notes, assembling meeting evaluations, and gathering of out-of-pocket expenses
- Researches, coordinates, and manages translators and translation for projects involving interviews with non-English speaking people
- Develops organizational profiles of patient and professional organizations in addition to biographic profiles of advocacy group representatives and key opinion leaders
- Organizes and participates in client teleconferences, meetings, and off-site events; presents research
- Manages printers, designers, and other vendors
- Prepares meeting agendas and summaries
- Creates and tracks project timelines
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Four or more years’ experience in an office setting or combination of work experience and relevant internships working in this field
- College graduate a plus
- Strong interest in/understanding of healthcare
- Strong written and oral communication; strong research skills
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint