Founded in 1995, VOZ Advisors. Inc. (VOZ) has a bold ambition: We envision a world where the patient experience drives all development and commercialization of medical products. For over 20 years, VOZ has been a leader in establishing and enhancing partnerships between pharmaceutical and biotech companies and the various groups that inform development of their products. Members of the VOZ team have decades of experience, having served in leadership positions in patient organizations, industry advocacy relations, market research, policy and more. We are building a diverse team of talented, dynamic individuals who consistently overdeliver and are committed to high quality work.
The Director, Client Services serves as a project leader, supporting firm projects and providing client counsel, as well as developing project deliverables related to firm assignments.
The position reports to a firm vice president but involves contact with and work for other colleagues.
- Formulates patient and professional group relations strategies consistent with clients’ short- and long-term objectives.
- Serves as account lead for key clients; provides counsel to clients on range of healthcare topics.
- Serves as project lead on projects, providing support to clients under direction of VPs; manages both support and professional staff in developing project deliverables; manages large projects with multiple workstreams.
- Executes a diverse number of tasks, ranging from writing expert presentations to overseeing logistical arrangements.
- Facilitates multi-stakeholder meetings; organizes, attends, and facilitates project meetings and teleconferences with clients and advocacy partners.
- Develops proposals and budgets; responsible for negotiating and monitoring large budgets; and for final project deliverables and project profitability.
- Responsible for individual financial goal and develops new business through upselling and new clients; engages in business development activities to grow existing business and secure new clients.
- Serves as administrative manager and mentor to junior staff and encourage professional and personal development.
- Takes leadership role in planning VOZ internal meetings and activities; contributes to the growth of the business through content knowledge and ideas for innovation; offers thought leadership.
- Excellent steward of VOZ core values and ability to model positivity in work environment.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Six or more years relevant work experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Excellent understanding of healthcare, specific therapeutic areas, and the role of advocates
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills
- Relevant experience with non-profit groups or pharmaceutical advocacy relations
- Ability to counsel clients on range of topics
- Supervisory experience
- Business development goals
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellence in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Awareness of current social, economic, and political issues