VOZ Advisors. Inc. (VOZ) has a bold ambition: We envision a world where patient experience drives all development and commercialization of medical products. For over 27 years, VOZ has been a leader in establishing and enhancing partnerships between pharmaceutical and biotech companies and the patient stakeholders that inform development of their products. Members of the VOZ team have decades of experience, having served in leadership positions in patient organizations, industry advocacy relations, communications, market research, policy and more. We are a diverse team of talented, dynamic individuals who consistently overdeliver and are committed to high quality work.
The marketing consultant joining VOZ must be aligned and excited about our work and living with our core values of integrity, teamwork, respect, openness, excellence, and fairness.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: VOZ is seeking a Marketing Consultant to support the firm’s business development and marketing efforts. The position is part-time, estimated at approximately 25 hours per week. The pay rate for the Marketing Consultant is $30/hour.
- Implement a multi-channel social media strategy, with focus on relevant stakeholder groups, that includes:
- Creation of VOZ originated content (conferences, webinars, white papers, opinions, etc.)
- Posting of VOZ originated content and shared relevant content
- Tracking, analysis and presentation of social media impact across channels
- Creation of digital media design that ties with VOZ branded visual design
- Actively manage all VOZ website content and communications.
- Create, produce and track targeted e-mail communications campaigns, including client newsletters and stakeholder engagements.
- Clean and manage constituent data base, including Constant Contact, and ensure that updates are shared across VOZ platforms.
- Prepare and present monthly analytics reports across the firm’s web, social media and database platforms.
- Research marketing and business development opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Strategic Associate, Senior Vice President of Client Services, President and CEO, or Executive Chair
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Content writing/copywriting
- Graphic design
- Outstanding communication skills
- Marketing analytics knowledge
- Understanding of SEO
- Ability to multi-task and provide deliverables on a timely basis
- Impeccable organizational skills and able to deliver materials in a timely fashion
- Dedication, passion, and drive coupled with kindness and superior interpersonal skills
Please reach out to Misha Mathur at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.