VOZ Advisors is working with a global pharmaceutical company to gather insights from people living with celiac disease
What does the opportunity involve?
Selected participants will join other patient advisors living with celiac disease to advise Takeda periodically over the course of a year. You would be asked to share your experience living with celiac disease and provide feedback on a variety of related topics.
Your insights will help inform the Takeda celiac disease clinical program. Meetings will take place virtually and if you are selected, you will be paid for your time.
Is this opportunity right for you? To be eligible to participate you must:
- Have a confirmed celiac disease diagnosis
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in the United States
- Speak fluent English and/or Spanish and
- Be comfortable speaking about medical topics in front of other people
To learn more about this opportunity, please provide your contact information and VOZ Advisors will contact you, or contact Emilio at VOZ Advisors (email@example.com).