How VOZ's approach makes a difference
VOZ has the capability to engage with clients in a number of ways, including ongoing relationships to support advocacy and engagement efforts, projects focused on strategic development, or even hands-on, day to day execution. All clients are unique and we focus on understanding your needs in-depth and bringing our experience to support the development of efforts that can deliver success that is measurable. We work with clients as early as the conceptual phase of a company to develop a culture of partnership and support all stages of drug discovery, development, and commercialization. We develop research-based performance metrics to measure and communicate the effectiveness of your advocacy and engagement initiatives.
We have helped our clients prioritize their activities and develop a framework for their approach based on:
- Research, as well as clinical and regulatory milestones for priority markets.
- Advocacy and KOL-related engagements.
- Unmet needs of the community and shared concerns.
- Industry best practices and the breadth and depth of VOZ’s networks and line of sight across the biopharmaceutical community.
What You Can Expect
- Internal audit of current advocacy engagements to identify gaps and opportunities as well as to align on advocacy needs and objectives.
- Integrated learnings for a specific area or across disease areas to determine priorities, timelines, suggested budgets, and roles and responsibilities.
- Recommended strategy on patient and advocacy engagement approaches and plans.
See What Our Clients Have to Say
“This is one the best global landscape assessments I have seen to date. You really did a great job condensing a large amount of information into something strategic that can be acted upon.”Kristin Olson Senior Director of Advocacy, Seattle Genetics
“Your partnership is invaluable. You ensured that our advisors and their caregivers left feeling heard, respected and energized. This workshop was powerful and moving, a strong reminder as to why we come to work every day.”Takeda
"VOZ became an extension of our team whenever needed - the team is always responsive. Because of the breadth of their industry knowledge their advice was always spot on and contextually appropriate. A very valuable partnership."Anish Bhatnagar CEO at Soleno Therapeutics
“We’re thrilled to have partnered with VOZ Advisors to build out a world class advocacy program for people impacted by rare respiratory diseases. VOZ seamlessly got up to speed with our business priorities and working styles. They also delivered excellence in the face of rapidly evolving timelines. The team’s strategic advocacy initiatives. Their dedication, professionalism, and responsiveness make them a pleasure to work with.”Respivant
Senior Director of Advocacy, Seattle Genetics
CEO at Soleno Therapeutics